Monday, February 1, 2010

What Does It Mean If My Feet Turning Black God Vision In A Dream? What Does It Mean?

God Vision in a dream? What does it mean? - what does it mean if my feet turning black

Well, I was in a desert, and the sky turned black. I looked around and I was alone, just one floor of a sudden gone, and I was floating in nothing other than black. Finally, I have someone who looked like men, but also from me, I felt this strange force my weight down. I felt a strange power. The idea began to speak and said to myself, I went to hell if you do not I change my style, but I had committed adultery, kill someone, I'm better than anyone I've ever been angry against someone I have something to do. So I was wondering why I called a sinner. Then came the blue tornado tore me and my feet, I was spinning in her and followed her (Bird's) to the grieving family. What does this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment