Saturday, February 13, 2010

Male On Male Penis Grinding Bachelorette Party - Raunchiness A Must?

Bachelorette party - raunchiness a must? - male on male penis grinding

Me and my friend (we have discussed in our mid / late 20 years) was. He said that if U is a bachelor party has for their "right of passage" for the male strippers x rated toys, etc., but I think one thing is like a day spa type Shindig? Or Is it tacky and old-fashioned? Problem is that I am) and I am very uncomfortable and embarrassed with the milling and penis straw men, so am a virgin (which will soon be free: I was introduced. I 'm not against a drunken night with my girls and party, but not in the "rules" of this event. from all evil, and how they should do so than women, is it fair to you within a very short, I do not apologize X Rated gifts (lingerie and books, what) ... .UR views on this? TY.

No comments:

Post a Comment