Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Index Of Tanned Girl Short Shorts On A Girl? [help]?

Short shorts on a girl? [help]? - index of tanned girl

Bring OK, so shorts child at the time because it is so comfortable and I am not above the knee. I am a little chubby, but I do not know if its confusing ... School starts in a week I am beginning to wear shorts, cuz i will be more like a girl. Last year, a girl asked me if I was a kid, and it hurts ... My biggest problem is the people, then I have to remove the shorts and they look great! But when I start, I think I am fat. I'm just worried a lot, and maybe, if I have a tan to look better?

If I go tanning beds and get mystical fairs as I (just one), it's part of my leg below the knee and leg as part of my attention on my knee, but not as tan as a game that just looks weird. ..


I wear shorts like this: http://shop.pacsun.com/girls/shorts/index.cat

No comments:

Post a Comment