Thursday, December 24, 2009

Arcade Lab Games Random Webkinz Questions!!!!!!! I Saw This And It Looked Like Fun So Answer These Questions:?

Random Webkinz Questions!!!!!!! I saw this and it looked like fun so answer these questions:? - arcade lab games

1. Webkinz as you like, what are their names?
I 18:
Poodle Cuddles
Cow-Moon
Chihuahua RPG
Persian Cat Prissy
Tree Frog Sparkle
Glasses Pools
Lil Black and White Cat-Scout
Koala Kookie --
Sandy Cocker Lil 'Spaniel
Leon-Leon
Polar Bear Cokie
Pug-Einstein
Kermit the Frog Spotted
Cheeky Monkey George
Dalmatia Tabby
Dogs Tundra
Raccoon-whisker
Black Lab-Algae

2. How many rooms do you have in your house? 36

3. What is your favorite mission in the agency for employment?
Kinzpost Sorter

4. They have sales letters?

Yes, 2 packs

5. Do you have a certain charm, if so, how?

Yes, Wishing Well

6. Have you ever won a trophy?

Yes, cow's milk

7. What is your favorite game in the Arena Tournament?

Super Models

8. What is your favorite video game?

Stack 'em up solataire

9. How many friends on your list?
150

10. NeverLet Your account expires?

I think I'll give it to someone if I had enough

No comments:

Post a Comment